Connect with ACG Boston and New England’s deal professionals at our bi-monthly Networking Breakfast, where the region’s middle-market M&A community comes together to network and hear high caliber industry experts share their outlook, opinions, successes and failures in M&A.
January’s breakfast will feature James J. Agnew, Vice President Corporate Development & Acquisitions, Tufts Health Plan and Tufts Health Ventures, who will present on Tufts Health Plan: Transforming Beyond The Image of Health Payer to a New Healthcare Enterprise. Given the challenges presented by US Healthcare Reform, increasing competition from non-traditional entities and the rush to provider consolidation; Tufts Health Plan is transforming itself from a traditional payer centric organization into a new health enterprise.
James’ presentation will describe the journey Tufts Health Plan is undertaking to become more industry nimble in addressing issues such as:
- Strategic partnership w/ non-traditional business partners
- Adopting new strategies in managing risk-based contracting
- Recent acquisition activity and their direction for 2017
- Their approach to sourcing and executing on acquisitions and strategic investments
- How they work in partnership w/ VC and PE firms locally and nationally
- Role of primary care as a driver of economic and clinical transformation
- Partnerships and JVs between health plans and hospital systems
- Clinical and economic analytics needed to drive transformation
- Where can health systems find undiscovered value w/ VC and PE firms?
Thursday, January 12, 2017
7:00AM – 9:00AM
Serafina | 10 High St. | Boston, MA
Members: $65.00 ($75.00 after 01/05)
Young Professional Members: $50.00
Non-Members: $105.00 ($115.00 after 01/05)