Tully & Holland is pleased to provide a market update for March 2017, highlighting notable transactions, recent market trends and a comprehensive list of transactions in the consumer space. This report is distributed on a monthly basis. We welcome your comments and feedback.
- Total M&A transactions in the tracked consumer verticals were down 5% in March vs. prior year and down 27% from February.
- Buyers remain cautious perhaps reflecting a level of political uncertainty, while several major retailers have responded to challenging economic times by announcing corporate restructuring.
Tully & Holland is currently working on a range of sell-side and buy-side assignments. A selection of these assignments include the following:
- Leading Amazon marketplace merchant
- All-natural artisanal cracker company
- Multi-channel home decor company
- Multi-location retailer of gift and accessories
- International e-commerce client seeking brick & mortar retailer
- Financial buyer seeking e-commerce platform
Founded in 1992, Tully & Holland, Inc. is a leading US investment bank that provides merger & acquisition advisory services and private placements to consumer companies with special emphasis on food & beverage companies, retailers, multi-channel marketers, consumer product manufacturers and distributors. For further information on Tully & Holland please visit our website at http://www.tullyandholland.com.